Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WHY??
white lies;worries;sadden.
infection;hospitalized.
i felt so LOST early in the day. :((
hope;happiness, left me in that split second.

get well soon baby!
i miss your KISSES&your HUGS! :(

worse day of my life waiting for a cab.
i waited for like freaking 2hrs just for one! -.-
&it was only to go up to SGH from outram mrt.
due to the HEAVY rain,i can't reach there early.
mum came to fetch me at 2plus after her stock take.
headed for supper as my stomach was making noise. :/
went chinatown for porridge! *it was mum's treats!hehs.
hrs had passed and things didn't seem to be changing at all.
we ended up dialing a cab but it took me an hr to get through the line.zzz!
wonder why are there so many cabs who doesn't want to take up passengers?!?!
*PISSED! still complain no customers! bull-shit!


No comments: