Monday, September 22, 2008

sadly i witnessed an motorcycle accident early in the afternoon at my house nearby.
i was still at my ultimate blur-est mode,listening to my MP3.
when suddenly i saw everyone from the bus stop turned their head to the left.
my leg went weak when i saw the motorcyclist flew off from his bike.
&everything just seem to have stopped.
only seeing two men running over towards there and no more sight of him.
my bus came shortly and it went pass the scene.
large amount of bloods was flowing out from his head
and he wasn't moving anymore!
ohman,the pictures of the incident are still running in my mind. :(
the heart beats of mine just can't seem to be settling down.
sat in the bus silently,hoping to reach baby's place asap.
didn't want to think much abt it anymore.
went polyclinic with baby and had kfc for lunch again.
just wanna treasure every second&every minutes with him.
but once again when i was on my way to school,
i alighted at the opps bus stop,
& i saw the broken fences and i wonder how was him then.
went to school for class and i shared this incident with peiling.
then she told me that the guy was pronounced dead at the scene.
sadden,i'm totally speechless. :(


thank god for keeping my baby safe&sound.
my heart seem to be gettin weaker as day goes by.
from what i see and what i hear daily.
the sound of it and the movement of it,
and now even the incident of it.
ohman,i'm really afraid;really.



&i'm super upset over the tainted milk scare that goes beyond china!

'WHITE Rabbit Creamy Candy, a milk-based treat popular with children and adults here,
has been found to be contaminated with melamine.'

no more rabbit sweetss for me! :((

ahhhhhhhh!imissYOU'
is gonna be another night without you. :(

No comments: