Monday, August 18, 2008

today was really a super duper busy day for me.
woke up early in the morning at 8am,
as i'm having maths make up class.
class ended at 9plus,then i rushed down to tpy.
went over to felix house to get back all my stuffs.
is really over,give me a break!ohpls,my friend.
then back home,of cos to unpack them.

YAY! the complete set!
THANKS' : D



watched Olympics and took an hour of nap. :D
prepared and went out for my chem class agian. *tired.
in the night i went moive with kah wai and clique again.
watched a documentary moive & i almost dozed off.hehs.


went to the pub again,but didn't really drink much.
cos there's school tml& i'm really tired. :/
anw,thanks for sending me home.(:
that's very sweet of you!

sorry,for what had happen today.
we're being too restless early in the day.
treasure;cherish.(:

No comments: