Thursday, August 21, 2008

last night i went out again!
so in love with my current night life.(:
kah wai came over to fetch me over to cine with his BIKE!
is like a dream come true,for the first time lehs!
& of course the fear that i've overcome too.
although i didn't tell mum yet. :/
anw,had pool session while waitin for che yong
which serious i got trashed by the pro.hahas!
then we went kbox! *yay-ness.
nothings can make me hungry at that point of time.
not even DIM SUM! can you believe it?haas.
then he sent me home again.(:

learned my lesson.
no more overslept on thur. lols.
i woke up at 11.30pm sharp.
prepared and went to school.(:
peiling came and went shortly.
cos she's having her oral today.
*really hope she can do well man!
coe we're gonna poly tgt kks. :DD
thanks Ms Jac for accompanying me for lunch at the market.
otherwise i'll have to dine alone lerhs. hehs.
headed home after gettin myself a cup of bubble tea.(:

& i went out at 5plus again.
met up with didi and we went Vivo.
dar came along too,while we dined at Ramenten.

Mr.Toot!
soda drinks! :D
bro's tomyam chicken ramen.
my Bento set!
waffle ice-cream. dar's fav!hahs.

then we slacked ard and watched Joruney to the center of the Earth.
took the last train back to tpy and had pool tgt with kah wai too.
really thanks for coming down! :D
didi didn't want to go home so we accompany him.
then we went lor 1 mac for breakfast.
&home sweet home!! <3


i'm utterly disappointed.
&i really can't say much anymore.

No comments: