Saturday, August 16, 2008

bagoosh!(:
busy disturbing her. *grins.
<3
hehs.

took the first train back in the morning to my house.
& she grumbled that she's hungry,
so we went opposite for Mac breakfast.
but still i had nothing. :/
sent her to the bus stop at 7plus and i went back home.
bathed and slacked on my bed.
gave her a morning call at 8.30am as she's having class,
which seriously i doubt she can hear it lerhs.
so i let her have a good rest bahs.
then it was just one hr apart that i'm goin out again.
so i stay awake and was on the phone till 10plus.
finally prepared and went down to tpy for sizzler lunch,
with my officers,clarice,dar,ahma,joce and qingying.
ahhh,my appetite really CMI.
i can't even finish my favourite dory fish. :(
lunch ended at ard 2plus and i headed home for my beauty sleep.
seriously i couldn't even open my eyes lerhs. :S

1065days.
let it go baby,is pointless.


15'Aug
a day filled with SPORTS! :D
went over Ms Jac's condo at 2plus.
due to the settling of papers,she was unable to join us. :(
so peiling and i got to go alone and we went suana,jacuzzi&swimming!!
then went upstair to pay Ms Jac a visit before leaving.
poor cher,so packed!so busy! *stupid principal lahs.
so we didn't want to disturb her any further.
& we went AMK in the evening.
had our dinner at Sumo house,which i had a time looking for it.hehs.
my appetite for this few days suck man.
my stomach just reject every single things. -.-
so i tried to had a little only and we went to get some stuffs.
headed back to her place at ard 9plus
and we had volleyball game at her house downstair.
YAY! so so FUN! i really miss playin it.
even her bro came to join us too,
upon seeing us when he's back from work.(:
went back to her place at 12am.
then i waited for her to bathed and we came over to my place.
now is my turned to bath.hahas!
awaiting'

took NR1 down to cine to catch a movie at 3.35am.
was suppose to be watchin Journey to the center of the Earth,
but we went into the cinema showing Meet Dave instead.hahs.
cos his fren claim that he wanted watch this too and same goes to me. :D
it was really cool to sneak in man!
i can't believe that i actually did that lahs.hehes.



14'Aug
ahhh,it was a sucky afternoon man.
cos i overslept for class again.
was really tired&i got pranked by my teacher.hahs.
ended up in the school realising the truth. -.-
thank god it was a prank,seriously.
cos she claimed she wanted to KILL me!
ohman,it just freak me up! :/
anw,peiling&i went over ms jac's house to help her do photo shot.
peiling was busy taking pictures,
while i was busy folding clothes.hahs. :D
but unfortunately slowly the camera went dying.*low batt. :(
cos she has forgotten to charge it ytd.
so we went up and slacked at her rm.

cher with her fav Moriji! :D

then it was 6plus and is time i've got to rushed over to grandma place.
mum was right up ahead of me.
thank god i wasn't that LATE. :/
we had our dinner then went downstair to baibai.
*sighs,today didn't get to take a cab home. :(
cause mum&i were very broke. lols!
so we trained back home.
thanks for the ikea book which had kept me entertained. hahas!
then i bathed and went out again. :/
jio-ed peiling out to boat quay.
my virgin trip to the pub man! hahas,so damm happy. :D
we met up with kah wai and frens over at the Raining Bar.
& we learned how to play dice and had sososo much fun!
first trip down,was indeed a awesome one! :DD
*gal,thanks for being there for me. loves'

millions of the unspoken.


No comments: