Sunday, August 31, 2008

baby left my place early in the morning,
leaving me sleepin soundly till the afternoon.
then i had my POA tuition. *which is like finally?hahas.
my depreciation really CMI,i always can't ans her qns. *sighs.
after tuition,i had my lunch cum dinner and watched tv for the night.
as usual nothing much on sunday post.
all i know is i'm seriously missing him so badly. :(

30'Aug
baby sent me over to grandma place today.
& he left for his guan then. :(
anw,went to vist my grandma as she had a fall the day before.
seeing the injury on her face,my heart sank.
but glad that she didn't feel much pain from it..
it was just the blood cot that had really freak me out.
hope it will heal soon!(:
and grandma bought me chicken rice too.
even though i'm very full,but i know i had to finish it.
cos every little things that will make her smile,
i will sure to treasure that moment.((:

left there shortly at ard 3plus as the sky turns dark.
*yawns,i'm really tired and so i took a nap on the train.
it was alr raining heavily when i'm back home.
packed up my super untidy table,prepared and went out again.
hehs! met up with nicole and headed down to guan tgt!! :D
tonight i'm goin chu sai with them!
took ahbok car down to clementi.
they were busy with their stuffs,
which nicole and i had a wonderful gossiping session.HAHAS!
but it was really nice talking to you
and of course being there to accompany me.(:

while we were on our back to guan.
ahbok was busy with many stuffs.
so while they drove ard,i took a nap on the car again.hehs.
was so mentally and physically tired.
only till the point of time when the foods arrived! hahas.
it was really great to be able to go down to his guan.(:
baby,i'm not bored at all maybe i was just too hungry?hahs.
all i want was to seeyou at little longer! Love'

after all it was a hectic day,
he rushed back home to change and came over to my place.
*sweet dreammm! x3

No comments: