Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LESTER! :)

i slept till afternoon today&headed down to woodland with peiling.
met up with Ms Jac,had lunch at MOS and went over to her place.
my afternoon was great!
we had fashion parade at her place. hahas!
i love my funky teacher! :DD
but we left her place shortly at 6plus.
i can't wait for the next time.(:

currently my mood sucks!
wanna know why? .. continue reading bahs.

peiling&i bus-ed down to tampines.
collected her phone and rushed down to tampines safra.
went over to the gal place to pass her my shoe.
as she's gonna do it for me for FOC due to the wrong size she gave.
i know this is very dumb.
many want me to do refund,exchange or whatever!
but i did asked! *you can't clap your hands with only one.
thinking that everything will be goin on smoothly.
but it didn't!!!
when i was on my way down to tpy to ahma's hs for dinner.
she msged me,i felt damm lousy at that point of time.
so feel like crying out,but i was alone. :(
*i dun wish to blog those nasty things she had said.
i felt so helpless,felt so stupid. :((
why am i gettin myself in this state? *fcuk'
thinking that the refund of money from appletrees will be done by monday.
& again it didn't! how you except me to gain trust on you guys?
pls peoples stop pestering me about this!!
i really can't do much! really sorry.
i hope i can get back the money too! :(((((

the problem dun lies with me. is HERRRRRRRR!
*ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
GIVE ME A BREAK!




22'July
Mr Aanan;my principal is a super duper funny guy!
can you imaging principal chatting and cracking jokes with you?
ohman,tuesday is so damm AWESOME! :DD
hahas,guess i got so addicted to ban mian lerhs.
ate twice in a day! :/
needa diet? so i ate salad for supper!
but felix&i went to find Vincent in the night.
& we went MAC at 2plus. -.-
*dar,i ate MacWing lerhs. LOL!


21'July
is monday again,back to school.
anw,finally i get to chat with shukur on msn!
i so miss seeing him. *grins.
gonna have chem test next week. siians!!
& confirm i won't be late for next week lesson.hehs.
okay,nth much to post for today.
BIG CRAVING ARE BACK! :DD

No comments: