Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*arghs! today my aunty came visiting.
causes me to be late again! zzz'
accompanied peiling back to Hiton to collect her petty cash.
was suppose to be goin Ms Jac's hs,but peiling need to meet her fren.
ended up her fren say she wasn't free. -.-
& we can't go Ms Jac house lerhs.
so we headed to Far East,had KFC for lunch and started our SHOPPING!
we walked the whole shoppin center non-stop for like few hours ! :/
*legs were breaking! thank god it was time to go home lerh. hahas!
peiling headed home while i went braddell for a hair cut.
then felix and i went bishan,wanted to polish my necklace de.
but BITS AND PIECES had alr moved away. :((
*does anyone know any other outlet of this shop???
headed for dinner at Din Tai Feng.
my favourite XiaoLongBao!!! :D
headed home early,as we both have hwk to complete! lols!


29'July
guess what i had for lunch today??
HAHAS! i had ban mian again. sososo ADDICTED liao!
then we went to buy bubble tea and we bumped into Ms Jac,Sarah&her bf.(:
went to the hawker with them,as Ms Jac had her lunch.
and we went back to school for lesson.

in the night,felix accompanied down to tampines to collect my shoe.
& FIANLLY I'VE GOTTEN IT BACK! SAFE&SOUND NOW!
i swear i won't patronise from her anymore.
she just kept playing tricks on me,i'm so being BULLIED! :(
& HEY! YOU WERE IN THE WRONG! NOT ME!!!
do beware too! http://bitsof-love.blogspot.com/


then we headed down to town.
cos we're catching The Dark Knight today! haas.
the day which i've been waiting for,is finally here. :D
while waiting, we went food court to have a drink.
& i had my forth cup of bubble tea! LOL.

i'm so freak out by the joker!
*stunned! :X

after movie,we cabbed to my house area for dinner.
& stupid idea to walk to Yishun dam! hahas!
i'm like training my leg muscles lahs. -.-
thank god we took a cab back! hehes.



28'July
we dislike monday! :((
went to make a police report today.
*hoping everything will be settled ASAP.


headed for lunch and went to blk 211 to study.(:
surprisingly the police called up and he has found the girl!
ohmy,we're jumping with joy!! *super duper HAPPY!
we're gettin back our money lerh! wheeeees'
felix came to tag along to study too.
& we left for home at 11plus.(:
went for supper and headed to my house nearby to complete my hwk.
then finally went back home at 3am. *snored!


No comments: