Thursday, June 26, 2008

whenever i open my eyes,
things just kept flashing in my mind.
which i couldn't focus on what's happening ard me,
living in a world filled with confusion.
i can't stand my life continuing in this manner.
& i know i need to do something abt it.
'action are louder than words!'
but.. it wasn't easy at all. :(
i'm just wasting my time brooding over all this again and again!
ohman! i'm just that timid lil' mouse.

anw,something really cheer me up was my maths paper.(:
i scored 80/100 for my paper two!
darlinq and ahma how i wish i can ring you guys up at that point of time!
but guess you two still in bed bahs. hahs.
i love Ms Jac class man,we had so much laughter today.
funny topics which we can always share ard. :D
went lunch with peiling and Ms Jac after sch.
had a tok abt all that again and i'm really glad for all the advise.
indeed Ms Jac really help a lot,which she just mainly spotted out everything.
really thankyou for all this advise loves.
guess i'm really filled with too much guilt in me?
that had causes all this to be draggin for so long?
ohohoh.. what more can i say? :((


i'm missing you.

No comments: