Sunday, May 25, 2008

wanted to wake up at 10am to chiong my poa hwk.
but i was too lazy,still i slept till 12plus. hahas!
so quickly i wash up and chiong my hwk lerhs.
time running out. 4pm gonna be my tuition.
dear came over at 3.30pm to changed for his RT and i had my shower too.
not long after dear left,teacher came.
i'm glad i manage to like complete almost all. hahas!
so teacher was still quite happy abt it.(:
finished at nearing 6pm,blogged while waiting for baby.
after he bathe,slacked awhile cos i'm still busy bloggin. hahas!
but i'm super hungry,can't tahan anymore.
so we went opp for dinner and we had curry fish head.
i've been craving for it for so damm long and is like finally! :DD
love the curry fish head man! x333

i'll always hope to stop the time,
at the sweetest moment of every meet.
having you by my side FOREVER.(:


No comments: