Monday, April 14, 2008

this morning baby didn't want to wake up. lazy bum larhs.
so ii didn't manage to ask how much can ii fetch for my phone. :(
went to sch at 4plus,had my chem lecture.
basic seem easy uh?but when come to qns,ii feel lyk faintin lerhs.
it was raining when ii finished sch,is lyk not again? siian!
went mac with peiling and hayati,we had some snack and slacked till the rain stopped.
ii rushed home after that.
packed my rm as i'm having my POA tuition tonight.
i'm so excited to see my teacher lahs.
while waiting for her,ii had my dinner.
she was early man,she reached before 8pm.hahas!
afterall it was still okas,she explained every single qns ii asked.
we only had 1hr of lesson.
she's afraid that ii can't absorb too much of theory in a day.
so ii ended my POA at 9plus!
it's damm cool having a tuition teacher staying beside you larhs! :DD
next POA lesson is on tuesday. yeahs!

No comments: