Thursday, April 3, 2008

dountnuts for the day! hees.

school was super fun!
ii just love the environment,teachers and all my beloved classmates.(:
had maths lec,it had been changed to every thur instead of fri lerhs.
i'm so in love with maths now,completed all maths hwk but not the others.hehs.
test on next thur! hope ii can do well man. :D
went to pay my Os lvl fees during the break..
everything just doesn't seem gd tis year.
things at home were down one by one and i need money for so many things.
aiis,is too late to regret!*hope everything will go on smoothly ya?
money is the root of all this prob. :[
anw,had lunch at a coffee shop recommended by peiling.
our legs were breaking,walking from one end to another.
finally went back to sch,cos we are having makeup chem class at 4pm.
but,it seem to be raining soon and peiling didn't keep her laundry in!
so ii acc her back home by walking again. hahs!
we rushed back sch breathlessly.
the worse thing is we are not gonna go through the paper lerhs,
instead we are just gonna copy down the ans and mark ourselves. wth!
so after copying,had some fun in class.hees! and we left the sch tgt.
but before that ii almost cried out when zeek and zadi wanted to lock me in the classroom.
baddie! is not funny kks. they even off the light lahs,thank god i'm fast,ii ran out! xD
it started to rain when we left the sch,zzz!
so got to loiter ard CP first and we went back hm when the rain stopped.
i'm so bored lahs! no one was free to have dinner with me..
thanks kor for acc me on the phone till 9pm which ii hang up to watch my tv show.(:
and also to my wonderful baby who came down to have dinner with me!*mwahs.
anw,i'm not working tml.i'm on standby mode.lols!
my request was not written,dunnoe why too.
one more week to rest. =.=
ahhh,i'm miss my colleagues!

No comments: