Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Aziz! :D

you're just 3mths younger than me.haas.
and that's the reason why ii won't be forgetting your b'dae.
he didn't turn up for sch today.
so we decide to play some prank saying we had prepare a celebration for him. hehs.
but over all the fun,we told him the true eventually when he say he wanted to drop by.
btw hope you've enjoy your day!((:
lec for today passes damm fast lahs and we actually finished both lec 1hr earlier.yay!
but it was rainning heavily outside. -.-'
so we stayed put in sch,till 5pm when the rain get smaller.
went northpoint with classmates till dear came.
headed to tampinese to find his friend,Joe.
he intro some phone to me and make me even confused then.
ii feel lyk crying lerh. :[
mayb i'm too in love with viewty,but it's disadvantage make my heartache.
i'm totally confused over so many phone. i've got five working day to consider.
give me some comment pls, to get my viewty?nokia 6500? smasung G800 or any intro?
baby send me home after our dinner,anw we had korean food today.(:
i'm sad that he's not staying over tonight. takecare'ily.

i'm sorry for what i've heard.
ii know it hurts,i feel the pain too.
feelin so speechless all of a sudden.
i'm afraid that it will happen to me again.
i'll try to help no matter what,ii promise.
you can do it!i'm sure.
be strong lyk what you've alwas been.
have faith in god,i'm sure he will be there to help too.
and i'm sure things will changes eventually.
*cheerup dude! thanks for sharing with me.
i'll alwas be there for you.
ii treasure my friends too.(:

No comments: