Thursday, February 28, 2008

came back home in the morning.
ii was about to put my uniform on but ii hesitated.
ring up mum and asked her if ii shd turn up fer work..
her reply was up to me,you're just a part timer. -.-
so ii called my manager and took a day off..
ii wasn't really feelin well and ii guess cos i'm too tired lerh bahs..
so ii took tis day off to settle my sching stuff..
call up penciltutor to clear all my doubts.
also ii had an appointment wit them at 7.30pm.
in the meanwhile ii took a nap till 6pm..
bathed and met mum to go down tgt..
went up,and the teacher started blah blah blah..
so it was just so simple after mum had paid 1.8k fer me.
she stop her blah blah thing. then ii was feeling even down..
cos i've just waste another sum of money from them. aiis.
ii'm scare too cos i'm starting sch on monday.. ohno! :[
everything changes in that split second.

No comments: