Thursday, January 17, 2008

my HOROSCOPE:
Your group of friends is going through a lot of changes -
accept it and move on.

peeps! i'm back from my work!*hehs.
tml i'm having off and i'm extremely happy over it! :D
after four daes of hard work and FINALLY!
i'm gonna miss them so much.(:
ii love my job,is super FUN over there!
although it's wit low pay and short hrs.
but i'm not complaining tired at all YET.*grins.
btw i've worked 7hrs todae. from 4.10pm to 10.55pm.
had a counter on my own and packed nachos again.
and ii really love serving,mayb that's my interest bahs..
did closing again,washed the griller and some container onli.
mayb there's more guys todae? but i'm the onli gal. =.= LOL.
anw,get to noe V.J uncle better.
daniel told mii he's alwas veri straight forward,must be use to it. hahas.
think i've mistaken yoo V.J! sorry.
yoo are really funny at time.esp when he try to rush mii..
i'm gettin use to his straight forward toking lerhs. lols!
now he noe mii better too. *also he's stayin at khatib. ^^
and mum bought mii CAKE fer supper!hees.
gonna start plannin fer my roster lerhs.
PEEPS let mii noe if yoo want date mii out o! hahas.
ii need send my request by mondae lerhs. ((:

No comments: